Update July 30, 2020
In accordance with the newly passed City of Edmonton Bylaw (#19408), beginning August 1, 2020, face masks will be required at our three indoor facilities:
· Anyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask
· Masks must cover both nose and mouth
· Continue to maintain a social distance of 2 meters between cohort groups
FACE MASKS MAY BE REMOVED WHEN:
· Playing Sport (players must still wear masks when entering the facility and when in public areas)
· Consuming food or drink (in designated areas)
· People with underlying medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering
We kindly ask that everyone come prepared to wear a mask.
Please click the links below in order to find out more about how Edmonton Soccer Association is working to provide you with a safe "return to play" environment for the sports that you love!
New required documentation:
As of June, 2020, the following new documentation is required to be completed:
- Updated waivers and assumption of risk documentation. (to be completed by the participant or parent/guardian of minor participants)
- One-time COVID-19 Self Declaration protocols (to be completed by the participant or parent/guardian of minor participants)
- Health and Safety Acknowledgement (to be completed by bookings contact for each team)
There are also some useful links for more information regarding return to play protocols in place:
Please click here for the most current information regarding Government of Alberta and AHS regulations regarding return to sport for outdoor facilities.
Please click here for the most current information regarding Government of Alberta and AHS regulations regarding return to sport for indoor facilities.