Contact Tracing Pre-Registration
Edmonton Soccer Association will be completing contact tracing in compliance with the Government of Alberta and AHS. All individuals entering the facility will be required to provide contact tracing options, which will be stored safely for 14 days. In order to expedite the process, individuals are being given the option to pre-register their name and contact information.
Pre-registration is optional, but contact tracing is not. If you choose to pre-register, ESA administrative staff will send you an email with your registration code, otherwise please come prepared to answer the following:
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Do you have the AB Trace Together app (please be prepared to demonstrate that it is installed and opened)
- Are you entering the facility as a spectator or as a participant/player?
- Do you feel well today?
- Have you had any flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been in close, unprotected contact with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to have a case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
We respectfully ask that anyone who is feeling unwell, even if they do not suspect that they have COVID-19, not attend our facilities due to the risk of spreading germs to our staff and other participants.