Edmonton Soccer Association Facilities
Welcome to the Edmonton Soccer Association Facilities Website. Edmonton Soccer Association Facilities (ESAF) is a not for profit organization and is a partnership of Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) and Edmonton & District Soccer Association (EDSA).
Our objectives are to develop and operate both indoor and outdoor soccer facilities in Edmonton.
Please use the menu bar on the left side to navigate this site. Information may be obtained regarding facilities locations, rental information and pricing, advertising, and sponsorship information, as well as links to employment information, contact information, and related organizations including our partners.
Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have.
Update: September 27, 2021
One of the following will be required for all individuals age 18 and up to enter the facility:
· Proof of vaccination
o Youth PLAYERS (U17) will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination, negative COVID test or medical exemptions
§ Youth, age 12-17, entering the facility who are not players are still required to show proof of vaccination
· Youth/Adult mixed teams, youth teams with 18 year old players will all need to show proof of vaccination
· Medical proof of vaccine exemption
· Negative COVID test – result from within 72 hours (Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR, or lab based PCR test approved by Health Canada or the lab accreditation body of jurisdiction)
Note: Individuals 18 years or older must produce valid personal identification to verify the individual matches the proof provided
Flexibility Regarding Single Vaccination Dose Received
Through October 25th, there is an exception for people who have only received one dose provided that the dose was administered at least 14 days prior to date of entry and before October 25th.
If you have only received one (1) vaccination dose at this time and it has been less than 14 days since it was administered, you will need to provide PCR Negative test results in order to enter the facility.
Beginning October 25th, two doses will be required. We are still waiting for clarification on leniency period for second doses.
Bleacher capacity is restricted to one third fire capacity during youth games
· To achieve this, we are asking that families limit attendance to one family member per child
· Upon completion of youth events, spectators and players will be required to promptly leave the facilities
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ABUSE OF STAFF, OR NON-COMPLIANCE; MAY BE SUBJECT TO DISCIPLINE
Patrons are still required to wear a face mask at all three indoor facilities.
Thank you for helping us to ensure that we are providing the safest space possible for sports to continue.
Update September 7, 2021
In accordance with guidelines set by the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health & Safety, beginning September 3, 2021, face masks will be required at our three indoor facilities:
· Anyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask
· Masks must cover both nose and mouth
· Continue to maintain a social distance of 2 meters between cohort groups
FACE MASKS MAY BE REMOVED WHEN
· Playing Sport (players must still wear masks when entering the facility and when in public areas)
· Consuming food or drink (in designated areas)
· People with underlying medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering
We kindly ask that everyone come prepared to wear a mask.
· We currently recommend only one spectator per player.
Hold on to your passes!
For the duration of the 2020-2021 season admissions are no longer being collected, however, the expiration date on all passes is being extended to August 31, 2022 (one full year). There are no refunds for season passes.
Leagues interested in renting times and making block arrangements, including micro-leagues, please contact us to outline your needs. We look forward to working together!
We are pleased and excited to be in the process of planning an expansion to our South facility!
Construction is currently underway, which means our front parking lot and front entrance are currently closed. When you come into the facility, please enter the lot normally and then take the first right turn before the building. Follow the laneway all the way around to the North side of the facility to access our new North parking lot (please note - all parking restrictions including accessibility parking, staff/reserved parking and no parking areas are enforced - vehicles in these areas may be ticketed or towed).
For more information on the expansion plans, including an executive summary and development plans, please go here.
Want to follow us?
Bill Gilhespy Complex -Rain Out Line –
Updated weekdays 3:00pm,
weekends, 2 hours prior to kickoff.