Health and Safety Plan - Indoor
Facility Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan - Indoor
(Acknowledgement below to be completed by team booking representative)
1. Staff are required to wear masks/face shields when interacting with the public or when staff are unable to maintain a 2 metre separation amongst themselves.
2. All facility staff will have their temperature checked at the start of their shift and, if sick, or displaying other contagious symptoms (coughing, runny nose, sneezing), will be sent home in accordance with AHS guidelines.
3. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocol is in place. This consists of the disinfecting of all touchable areas including players/referee benches, field entrance/exit handles, red capping surrounding high use areas, and applicable portable nets.
4. There will be an appropriate buffer between all scheduled bookings to allow time for proper disinfecting. Players are to remain off field until staff indicate that they may enter the play areas.
5. Teams will be responsible for disinfecting all shared equipment, including soccer balls.
6. We recommend no more than 6 people at a time in dressing rooms, in order to allow for social distancing between participants.
7. Showers and dressing room toilet stalls will remain closed at this time.
8. The lounges and concessions may be open in accordance with AHS and the Government of Alberta.
9. Capacity limits will be enforced in accordance with AHS and the Government of Alberta.
10. No more than one family member per participating child is allowed. Other family members can remain in the car/parking lot provided they maintain the required social distance. Staff have the discretion to allow more family members to watch, ONLY if facility maximum is not met.
11. All spectators must maintain a 2 metre separation, minimum, throughout the public areas of the facility. Masks are recommended if separations cannot be maintained. Spectating is not permitted from down hallways as distancing from playable spaces cannot be maintained. Bleacher areas will only be cleaned nightly, please take care to avoid excess contact.
12. Contact tracing register is to be completed by all users and family members unless patron can prove use of the ABTraceTogether app. Anyone failing to provide information will be denied access to the facility.
13. Participants will be required to sign a waiver and COVID-19 declaration form prior to their first booking.
14. The use of fields must be in accordance with approved sport governing body and Alberta Health Services return to train/play protocols.
Anyone not adhering to the required social distancing protocol may be subject to discipline. Teams will be responsible for their spectators.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOU PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING